Operations is sharing select offices for use by multiple individuals within the same group or division and, in some cases, across Areas. These spaces require reservation and may be used sequentially by multiple people on the same day (with a 30 minute break between users) or within the same week by multiple individuals (for a day at a time). Please follow these usage rules when using shared offices:
- To the greatest extent possible, use enclosed offices and conference rooms before cubicles within your division.
- Cubicle use is very limited. Please consult your supervisor to identify cubicles approved by Operations Management. If you are approved to sit at a cubicle you must wear your mask at all times and maintain 12’ distance from others.
- Reserve office space in advance of coming to Lab (see below)
All Offices are equipped with:
- Adjustable desk chair
- Desk – electric sit/stand or fixed (Recommend 8 hour limit in offices without an electric sit/stand)
- Cabinets/ drawers to secure personal belongings
- Computer monitor with adapter for various types of computers
- Signs are available to describe office sharing guidelines
Reserving Offices, Cubicles, and Conference Rooms
- DO NOT schedule space unless you are approved by your management to come on site.
- If approved to come on site contact your Division Workplace Reservation Schedulers to reserve space for each office the day before or day of your shift. Please be considerate of others and do not book days or weeks in advance
- Since there are more workers onsite per shift than there are offices, please only book a maximum of eight hours and only for those days you will be on site.
- On the placard outside the door, write your name, date, and time interval you will occupy, ie. “Rosanne 12/7/20 3-5 pm.” Shared and Reservable Workstation Placard
Here are the private rooms/offices available for the Lab Directorate and Operations by Division/Department or Building. Please try to schedule space in your resident building first. If scheduling space in another building, contact Site Access for access.
For more information, see Shared & Reserved Workstation Guidelines for Use